The EuroMillions jackpot this evening is set at £25million, a hard-to-fathom amount of money that would cange someone’s life forever. If a lucky ticket holder matches five main numbers and two Lucky Stars, they could take home the ridiculous jackpot.
And while it’s not hundreds of millions, there are a whole host of other prises that can be won, ranging from a couple of pounds to more than £130,000 if you match all of the main numbers but miss out on one Lucky Star.
Players could also try their luck on this evening’s Thunderball draw, which takes place four times every week in the UK. A Thunderball ticket puts you back just one pound, but could see you bring home a £500,000 jackpot.
Lottery players had until 7.30pm today to get a hold of a ticket that could see them in with a chance of winning a massive jackpot. Here is everything that you need to know about both draws.
Results for tonight’s EuroMillions draw, August 5, are 3, 29, 33, 35 and 44. The Lucky Stars are 8 and 10 .
Prizes can be won for those who match the following:
- Two main numbers – £2.50
- Two main numbers and one Lucky Star – £3.60
- One main number and two Lucky Stars – £4.30
- Three main numbers – £6
- Three main numbers and one Lucky Star – £7.30
- Two main numbers plus two Lucky Stars – £9.10
- Four main numbers – £25.60
- Three main numbers and two Lucky Stars – £37.30
- Four main numbers and one Lucky Star – £77.80
- Four main numbers and two Lucky Stars – £844.70
- Five main numbers – £13,561.20
- Five main numbers and one Lucky Star – £130,554.30
- Five main numbers and two Lucky Stars – Jackpot
The winning numbers are: 7, 11, 19, 27, 36 and the Thunderball is 2 .
Scots can win cash prizes by getting the following number combinations:
- Zero main numbers plus the Thunderball = £3
- One main number plus the Thunderball = £5
- Two main numbers plus the Thunderball = £10
- Three main numbers = £10
- Three main numbers plus the Thunderball = £20
- Four main numbers = £100
- Four main numbers plus the Thunderball = £250
- Five main numbers = £5,000
- Five main numbers plus the Thunderball = £500,000
Don’t miss the latest news from around Scotland and beyond – sign up to our daily newsletter here .